Login to Crickex
All full customers of the bookmaker’s office can login to Crickex. Members need to register in advance and then follow the simple instructions to log in. Clients can log into their Crickex account from different devices – personal computers, tablets and smartphones, regardless of the operating system they are using.
🙂 Crickex log in
To log into your account via Crickex login, follow the simple instructions:
- Users need to go to the official website of the Crickex betting company. To access the resource, simply launch any convenient browser, then enter the address of the institution in the search box and go to the page.
- Open the authorization window. Participants need to find the “Crickex login” button at the top of the site and click on it. A separate window with data entry fields will be displayed.
- Fill in the requested details. Players should enter their Crickex login and password in the fields of the same name and complete the authorization process by clicking the “Login” button. The Crickex login that the player has to enter during authorization is the username.
The Crickex login form also contains a link for registration. This must be clicked when the member is not yet a full Crickex client and wishes to create an account. To register you will also need to fill in the requested fields with current data and accept the terms and conditions of the club.
Players who have logged into their personal account via Crickex login will have access to:
- Bonuses – individual gifts, rewards that can be used for betting on sports and cyber sports.
- Payments – authorised members can make instant deposits, quickly withdraw winnings and check their transfer history.
- Sports betting – customers will be able to place bets and earn winnings if their predictions of the outcome are correct.
- Online casino – members can play slot machines, table games and live dealer casino.
📲 Crickex app login
Participants do not need to download anything to their smartphone to log in via their mobile device. Login to the profile via Crickex login is available after visiting the mobile version, and all buttons, fields and other details remain in place. In addition, registered players can log in to their personal account via the Crickex app.
😵💫 Crickex login problems and solutions
Players who cannot remember their Crickex login details are offered to recover their forgotten password. In order to do that the visitors should follow the following instructions:
- Open the authorization form – to do this, visit the official website and click on “Crickex login” at the top of the home page.
- Click “Forgot password” – the platform takes the player to a separate page.
- Give your e-mail address – an e-mail will be sent to the member with a link to restore the data
The player has to click on the link in the e-mail and in the fields that appear enter twice the new password to login to his Crickex account. Then click on “Recover Password”, go to the login box and enter Crickex login and new password.
The bookmaker offers visitors a step-by-step instruction to follow when recovering a password, so even newcomers will be able to navigate the platform. If a member needs help or the email for password renewal does not arrive, it is worth contacting the customer support operators.
Live chat or email, which can be found at the bottom of the homepage, can be used to ask for help. Help is available not only through the technical support, but also in the category “FAQ”, where members can find answers to frequently asked questions.
You have to click the "Crickex login" button on the website or mobile app and log in.
Yes, you can log in to Crickex using mobile app in the same way as in the full version of the website.
If you cannot log in to Crickex, you can use the password recovery form to reset the old password and make up a new one, or contact support.